WINTERLUDE SYMPOSIUM 1995
Condition Critical / Condition Critique
Saturday, February 11, 1995
- Initial Trauma Assessment - The Anesthetist's Role - Ian
Zunder, M.D. Ottawa
- Current Issues in Fluid Resuscitation Following Trauma - Edward
T. Crosby, M.D. Ottawa
- Fat Embolism - The Trauma Victim's Bad Break - Albert J. Varon, M.D. Miami
- Blunt Thoracic Trauma - J. Hugh Devitt, M.D. Toronto
- Physiologic Monitoring of the Trauma Patient: What's Old, What's New? - Albert J.
Varon, M.D. Miami
- Emergency Surgery During Pregnancy - Ralph Yarnell, M.D.
- Neonatal Resuscitation - Robert D. Elliott, M.D.
Ottawa (Note: several large GIF's)
- Acute Severe Asthma: Status Asthmaticus - in the ER and the OR
- Jon Hooper, M.D. Ottawa
- Anaphylaxis and the Anesthetist - John W. Bradley, M.D. Toronto
The symposium also included an Airway Workshop - Edward T. Crosby,
Presented by the University of Ottawa, Department of Anesthesiology
Winterlude Main Page
Association of Ottawa Anesthesiologists